Get ready to add FUN and Excitement to your program! Learn to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods & materials, LEGO® Mindstorm® Robots, and Creative Problem Solving Processes, combined with Strategic Play® and applied in a unique and powerful program that delivers project team results.
In today’s fast paced businesses environment, organizations in all industries and service sectors are forming task and project teams to get the work done. Everyone from healthcare professionals to marketing teams, IT teams, community leaders, and even public school teachers must help teams perform at their highest capacity. We will be using Agile methods that are designed to be used outside of IT environment, no previous Agile experience is required.
You will learn to take teams to the highest level of functionality where they are equipped to:
* Respectfully take full advantage of the talent on the team
* Make the best use of their resources (time, human, budget, operations, etc.)
* Use creative thinking to effectively solve problems faster & better, to find innovative solutions
* Apply LEGO SERIOUS PLAY to understand team interests and talents, stakeholder interests and positions, visioning, and to plan strategy
* Gain the competencies to move multifunction project teams from the conception stage to the Implementation and action stage in iterative steps!
This training provides team coaches, educators, and facilitators with a ready-to-go program they can deliver to teach, coach, and facilitate as the project unfolds. Teams that are flexible, adaptable, and agile are more successful as they navigate messy problems in real time, and that’s why we have developed this hands-on, interactive training. The experience is so powerful, memorable, and applicable that learning goes immediately from the training room to the project floor. Experience Agile methods that are designed to be used outside of IT environment, no previous Agile experience is required. Advanced facilitation techniques will be used and unpacked in the iterative stages and retrospectives.
As the facilitator / team coach, you learn to train from the back of the room and use teachable moments to coach a team to success. You provide the process and the learning happens organically as the project unfolds. This is a play-based, fast-paced program, where participants are 100% engaged as they work together to solve a real world problem using both LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods and LEGO® Mindstorm robots and materials. You will gain techniques as you learn to adapt and design this core program to your unique environment to deliver a training workshop that rocks.
This training highlights leadership, conflict management, creative problem solving, and diversity of thinking all at once. You will see, hear, and do in this interactive program as you experience how to get a project done and done well, on time and with the resources available.
Get ready for the learning of your lifetime. You get:
1. A ready-to-go program
2. Your SERIOUS PLAY Starter kit full of unique bricks
3. A professional set of photographs to kick start your marketing
4. Helpful tips and tricks for your program launch
5. Your certification, noting hours logged in training by a Master Trainer
6. Your unique problem solving profile assessment
7. Breaks and lunch each day
8. 4 exciting jam packed days in Whistler at the award winning Nita Lake Lodge
9. A great set of Strategic Play diagnostic cards to use with your teams
Don’t miss out. We have a limited number of seats available, so avoid disappointment and register today. Nita Lake Lodge is also offering discounts on rooms for trainees, so be sure to call the hotel and ask for the Strategic Play Group Rate for that time period.
Toll Free North America: 1-888-755-6482
Or other locations +1-604-966-5700