Get LEGO® Serious Play® Bricks
You want to actually buy LEGO® bricks and get started? Here we go! Below, you can find 4 standard types of LEGO® bricks.
Quick links to purchase the kits via LEGO Shop US Store:
Quick Links to Purchase the kits via LEGO Shop Canada Store:
Window Exploration Kit
Each Window Exploration Bag plastic kit consists of 48 bricks. NB! Do not worry when you see the price tag. The price is not for a single package, but all 100 packages in a box.
- small selection of standard bricks,
- some special elements and mini figure parts,
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® leaflet (was only included with early versions).
It is designed for one kit per participant. It is useful for short “teaser” workshops or skills building. You may also add stickers with your own logo to provide your clients with custom experience.
The full inventory of Lego Window Exploration Kit (art.2000409) is here.
Buy LEGO Window Exploration Kit via LEGO Shop.
If window exploration kit is out of stock - Brown Bear River Kit is your alternative →
Starter Kit consists of a small Imaginopedia booklet and 219 bricks.
- LEGO® bricks combined with a few DUPLO® elements
- special elements such as wheels, tires, windows, trees, minifigure parts, sticks, globes and small base plates
- Imaginopedia for Core Process - a very useful small booklet that helps you get started. It explains the basic fundamentals of Skills Building and a couple of interesting exercises you can try out.
The full inventory of Lego Starter Kit (art.2000414) is here.
Identity and Landscape Kit
Identity and Landscape Kit consists of 2631 bricks.
- large special mix of LEGO® bricks combined with DUPLO® elements including animals
- extensive selection of special elements such as wheels, tires, windows, trees, minifigure parts, sticks, globes, spiral tubes, ladders, fences and spider webs
- large selection of base plates
- 3 grey plastic sorting trays
It is designed for one kit per group of 10-12 participants. Can be used for full 1-3 days of group workshop that is aimed at building shared understanding of a new strategy, a complex problem, new identity or to brainstorm for out-of-box creative ideas.
The full inventory of the Identity and Landscape Kit (art.2000430) is here.
Connections Kit consists of 2455 bricks.
- large selection of long LEGO® bricks
- extensive selection of connecting elements such as spiral tubes, ladders, fences, bridges and strings
- 10 identical bags containing bricks for the “pencil case” exercise
- 3 light grey plastic sorting trays
It is designed for one kit per group of 10-12 participants. Can be used for follow-up of the full workshop that is aimed at building complex relationships between different actors in a business landscape and explore how the system as a whole responds to changes in the environment.
The full inventory of the Lego Serious Play Connections Kit (art.2000431) is here.