Do not miss the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® experience of the year.
IntHRface and Hotel LEGOLAND® are proud to host the second international LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) conference.
We have built on last year’s success and have packed the program with interesting new inspiration, knowledge, research, networking and best practise sharing. We have gathered some of the best specialists in the world to inspire you, one of them is the co-inventor of LSP Johan Roos, who will share his vision on how to bring LSP forward.
As requested we have added an advanced LSP training session leading up the conference on the 22th of October. This will be a unique opportunity to learn new applications and ways of using LSP. You can see more details about the advanced LSP training session here: LSP conference 2018
Program – 23 October:
09.30 – 10.00 Arrival, check in and coffee.
10.00 – 10.30 IntHRface & Hotel LEGOLAND
Presentation of program and kick off.
10.30 – 12.00 Anders Kofod-Petersen: Deputy Director & Professor at The Alexandra Institute
Artificial intelligence – understanding, research and use in change and development.
12.00 – 13.00 Lunch & networking.
13.00 – 14.30 Jacob Piet: Psychologist & ph.d at The Danish Centre for Mindfulness
Mindfulness – understanding, research and use in change and development in.
14.30 – 14.45 Coffee break & networking.
14.45 – 16.15 Johan Roos: professor and co-inventor LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
Bringing LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® forward – the Hult & Ashridge LSP research project.
16.15 – 16.45 Coffee break & networking.
16.45 – 18.15 IntHRface.
Hands on Inspiration around new applications using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
18.15 – 18.30 Wrap up of day 1.
19.30 – 22.00 Drinks and grand dinner.
Program – 24 October:
09.00 – 10.00 IntHRface & Johan Roos
Introduction to program.
Reflections and discussions.
“Ask Me Anything about LEGO Serious Play (AMA)” – Johan Roos & Micael Buckle.
10.00 – 12.00 IntHRface & Participants
Sharing of lessons learned about the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
Sharing of business cases using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
The facilitator role – how to get maximum impact.
12.00 – 13.00 Lunch & networking.
13.00 – 14.45 3 choices:
Visit to LEGO House
Creative LEGO teambuilding exercise
Visit to LEGOLAND
14.45 – 15.00 Coffee break & networking.
15.00 – 16.00 IntHRface & Hotel LEGOLAND
New initiatives concerning facilitator training, network and co-creation.
Creative competition – prices.
Closure of conference.
You can download the program here: LSP conference 2018
We only offer a limited number of seats at the conference and 1day advanced LSP training prior to the conference – so secure your seat as soon as possible by filling out the form and send it to: Micael Buckle: email@example.com
Registration form: Registration
Note that the advanced LSP training and day 2 of the conference is only for trained facilitators. Only trained facilitators can participate on day 1.
Payment and Price:
- Price for advanced LSP training on the 22 October at Hotel LEGOLAND, including food, drink and room (22October): DKK 5.675,00
- Price for the conference (day 1 and 2) at Hotel LEGOLAND, including food, drink and room (23 October): DKK 8.975,00
- Total price for advanced LSP training and conference (day 1 and 2) at Hotel LEGOLAND, including food, drink and room (22 & 23 October): DKK 13.975,00
- Price for the conference day 1, including food, drink and room (23 October): DKK 7.275,00
- Price for the conference day 1, including food and drink: DKK 5.875,00
- Additional accommodation per night: DKK 1.295,00
- All prices are stated exclusive 25% Danish VAT (VATonly applies for Danish residents or companies).
- Invoice will be sent at registration. 5% discount for registration before the 30 June 2018.
5% discount for registration before the 30 June 2018.