A large organization approached me about running a Lego Serious Play session for 180 of their leaders. This session...
Archive for category: Serious Play Case Studies
Case studies of successful Lego Serious Play facilitation events
Joomla is one of the world’s most popular open source content management systems, which has been used extensively by...
Company's situation and key actions in planning – LEGO Serious Play Workshop from Mohamad Mahdi This workshop design is...
The air feels quite stiff when I enter the room. Fifteen people are sitting around a U shaped table...
Who’s BMC BMC is a global leader in software solutions that help IT transform traditional businesses into digital enterprises...
This post was originally published on Excella Consulting blog page. Written by Trent Hone. Reposted with the kind permission...
Originally from LinkedIn Pulse. The executive teams of two closely related companies of a leading global retail and wholesale...
Questions and Answers
Lego Serious Play Book AD
- Santhakumar joined the group Serious Play Forum August 25, 2016
- Rodrigo Borgia joined the group Serious Play Forum August 23, 2016
- Jean-Marie Vandamme joined the group Serious Play Forum August 16, 2016
- Comment on Lego Serious Play meeting for North American Facilitators by Elizabeth Phillips August 16, 2016
- Comment on Case Study: Lego Serious Play with 260 Participants by Scott Simmerman August 9, 2016
- Comment on Lego Serious Play meeting for North American Facilitators by Alfred Sung August 8, 2016
August 22 - August 26
September 5 @ 8:30 am - September 8 @ 5:30 pm
September 7 - September 8
September 14 @ 8:30 am - September 15 @ 5:30 pm
September 19 @ 8:30 am - September 22 @ 5:30 pm