Get the experience with Facilitator Training in the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology with Marko Rillo, the Founder of SeriousPlayPro.com community.
What sets this LEGO® Serious Play® training apart from others?
- Practice facilitating real business goals of the training participants!
- Learn LEGO Serious Play Methodology in a small group that has been carefully pre-selected!
- Training that is not overly complex. Just high quality and hands-on training in the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology on Level 1 (Individual Building) and on Level 2 (Shared Building).
- Learn complex Level 3 (Systems Building, Complex Problem Solving, Strategy) at live projects or during advanced training.
- Pathway to competency-based certificate in LEGO Serious Play® methods and materials.
- The right to use my training materials to train the others!
- Doing it all in 3 days.
What will you receive during LEGO® Serious Play® training?
The course fee covers training days, a course manual and a copy of our Serious Work book. Tea, coffee, snacks and working lunch throughout the training days. On-line coaching for preparing for your first self-designed workshop. Access to the on-line community network with other facilitators using the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology via SeriousPlayPro.com.
Training dates 2017
- 28-30 August 2017 in Helsinki, Finland
- 6-8 September 2017 in Tallinn, Estonia
- 17-19 October 2017 in Helsinki, Finland