LSP workshop with 19 participants

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Michel Cloosterman
    Participant

Hi Greet,
    You’re welcome. I’m sure you will succeed. Have fun, play well. Hartelijke groet, Michel

Sebastian
    Participant

The assistants guidelines came from Robert Rasmussen. I also made up some picture slides on the instructions to distribute to assistant facilitators.
    Send me an email to sebastian@sjbradford.com and Ill reply them to you
    BTW agree with Wiro.. If only addressing the offering side of the Biz model csnvas ie the value proposition,customers, key activities,etc you should be fine for time. Its the supply chain and money blocks that take up time and a lot of debate

Luc Cipers
    Participant

Hello Greet,

A very interesting topic; I’m having a similar assignment coming up with a 14 p European management team that needs to start working better together.

If you want an extra facilitator, I might be able to help you out (could be a learning opportunity for the both of us). I have my offices in Mechelen, by the way.

Luc
    PS I’ve send you a LinkedIn invite to connect.

Greet Maeyaert
    Participant

@Luc, thanks for your post. As I’ll have four assistants available during the workshop, there is no need for an extra facilitator. But thanks anyway!

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account