Cases on LSP for research and education?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wiro Kuipers
    Participant

Hi all,

I recall there are several examples of cases where LSP was used for research and/or education purposes. I got a question from someone in higher education, which I have to answer tomorrow. Can someone here please refresh my mind by mentioning (or pointing me to) those cases?

Thanks in advance, and regards, Wiro

Stan Kurkovsky
    Participant

Wiro,

Here’s a case study I wrote about using LSP to teach software engineering to 4th year university students. I hope this helps.

Stan

Eli De Friend

Dear Wiro,
    We do a regular business modelling session at the Ecole Polytechnique Federal de Lausanne (EPFL). The best reference for this is probably the one written by Yves Pigneur (http://www2.hec.unil.ch/wpmu/ypigneur/2012/04/01/lego-serious-play/)

We also do a Corporate Identity session for students at Università della Svizzera Italiana (USI) Masters in Corporate Communications. This contribution has been ongoing since the days of the Imagination Lab.

Elizabetta Frick from USI has also published some research work about using LSP for establishing User Requirements.

AVEA Partners have been using LSP at HEC Paris for many years. I don’t know if they have produced a case study.

Hope this helps,

All the best,

Eli

Wiro Kuipers
    Participant

Thanks, Stan and Eli for sharing those cases. I’ll dive into it to see if something like you did might help my potential customer. I’ll keep you posted on their wishes, if you like.

Cheers, Wiro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account