Urban development strategy with LSP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Richard Hlavay
    Participant

Hi all! I’am in talk with the mayors office of one of the Hungarian big city, to create a new urban development strategy with LSP. I’d like to gather international references for that discussion. Has anyone experience, or reference in such enviroment with LSP?

Giovanni Pérez
    Participant

Hi Richard

Well…this is actually my field, the main reason i took the course as LSP facilitator was to apply it to urban planning, urban design and formulation of urban public policies.

The key question it´s “¿whats the goal or objective to achieve?”, ¿they want to do an urban or strategic plan?, a public policy?, ¿they want to share and validate a project or policy to community or stakeholders?, in every answer as you know the use of LSP will change.

I Design a couple of tools and workshops you could find useful, the “Urban Land Policies Canvas” and a workshop to build “territorial identity” (Central or present identity, desired or future identity, threats to build the future identity and “ideas” or solutions to arrive to the future identity scenario.

I actually facilitate three of these “territorial identity” workshops last month, two in Colombia and one here in Argentina.

My mail is z3perez@gmail.com i´ll be really glad to talk with you, help you if you wanted and to share with you my toughts and tools too, count on me.

Best

Giovanni

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account