LSP in virtual scenarios

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Ryan
    Participant

Omar
    I’d love to participate. This would be super beneficial for me getting people “to the (virtual) table”.
    I’m in!

@SeanBlair
    Participant

Hi Omar
    I’d like to participate too. Brilliant idea!
    Cheers
    Sean

hi Omar, delighted to be part of it, from Buenos Aires.

Many thanks for sharing your idea,
    Patricia

Massimo Mercuri
    Participant

It works in a one-to-one via Skype or Lync, I have done a few but not too long because you cannot maintain the attention of the player directly, you rely on being inside a box :) It must be quick and high level, not too deep.

I am waiting for the opportunity to have a small group via the corporate videoconference … with the big screen and HD video camera I hope to be able to interact better

Omar Cesar BERMUDEZ
    Participant

Hey MAssimo,

Nice to hear about it. Very useful insight. Thank you for sharing it.

Omar

Omar Cesar BERMUDEZ
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

I did a doddle with my availability. You need to check if some of my availability fits your schedule.

PLEASE: in “your name” box when you book a meeting put your email address also (Ex: Name(omar@omar.com), I need to coordinate with you the setup.

Here is the link: http://doodle.com/9eutnzug2nwsr4da

Note: THIS POOL WILL BE CLOSED on May 29th (I need to setup my calendar for June, so I can’t wait until the last day slot to close it.)

Take care,
    Omar

Marko Rillo
    Keymaster

Omar – what time zone you have in mind in your Doodle poll? :)

Omar Cesar BERMUDEZ
    Participant

Good point Marko. In theory, doddle.com handles that based on your configuration.

For example, The first slot available is May 29th from 7:30AM-8:30AM (EST time). You should see that slot in your time zone. Let me know if that is not the case.

Thanks,
    Omar

Omar Cesar BERMUDEZ
    Participant

Hello again,

Thanks Marko for flagging the time-zone concern. I thought that doodle handled the Timezone by default, but it was not the case, and it didn’t allow me to change that option in the already existing poll. Due to this, I delete the that poll, and I created a new one with the right support for the time zone.

Here is the link with Timezone support:

http://doodle.com/6dpmkv6i5es9ap2t

@Gabriel
    , I added your reservation to the new poll (nothing to do for you)

Thanks, and my apologies for this issue.

Note: THIS POOL WILL BE CLOSED on May 29th (I need to setup my calendar for June, so I can’t wait until the last day slot to close it.)

Take care,
    Omar

Manuel Grassler
    Participant

Hi Omar,

I’d like to participate too, unfortunately I am not available on any of the dates due to my vacation. You still need participants after the 14th of June? Then I will have some time!

Cheers Manuel

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account