looking to connect for design and facilitation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Elaina
    Participant

Hello, I am new to Serious Play Pro. I work for a large organization that will be launching new Leadership capabilities in February for the top 220 Global Executives. I think Serious Play Pro might compliment the design of the session really well. I am looking to connect with someone who has strong experience in helping design and facilitate the session. We are located in NJ and the session will be in PA.
    thank you.

Gabriel
    Participant

Hello Elaina,

I work out of Montreal (Quebec, Canada), less than 1:30 flight away from Pennsylvania. I am a certified LSP facilitator and would be most happy to help you. I’ve designed a few leadership LSP workshops, mostly for teams of executives.

If you’d like, we can chat via skype to discuss your requirements and see if there is anyway I can be of help. My skype is: gyoussef.

Take care.

Gabriel

Jody Lentz
    Participant

hello Elaina:
    I have facilitated LSP workshops for over 6000 people since 2000, including large groups of top leadership and pharma companies. “Think With Your Hands” — http://www.thinkwithyourhands.com?lbdis my typical 3-hour workshop in a setting like you describe. I am based in Nashville, and about the same flight distance as Gabriel.

Please reach out if “Think With Your Hands” feels like a good tool to support your leadership outcomes – I’m certain we can design something memorable and meaningful together!

best regards,
    Jody

Elaina
    Participant

Can you please email me with your contact information elaina.gillule@bms.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account