A webinar on Lego Serious Play will be held by Elisabetta Frick and Lorenzo Cantoni on August, 28th. The webinar is organized by Eduhub, the community for new learning technologies at Swiss institutions of higher education.
Since 2006, some researchers at the Università della Svizzera italiana (USI, Lugano) have been interested in the use of LSP. In particular, two applications of the LSP methodology have been developed:
- URL (User Requirements with Lego), which helps to elicit user requirements for online communication applications.
- LLED (LEGO Learning Design Experience), which helps to design teaching and learning experiences.
In this webinar the Lego Serious Play is first introduced, in which context and for which aims it could be used. Then, it will mainly focus on LLED, a specific application of LSP, which allows teams to design learning experiences creatively and collaboratively, involving all the stakeholders of the project.
- Presenters: Elisabetta Frick & Lorenzo Cantoni, Università della Svizzera italiana
- Moderator: Nathalie Roth, SWITCH
- Date: Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Time: 11h00 – 12h00 (Central European Time)
- Place: online with SWITCHinteract