LSP in virtual scenarios

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Omar Cesar BERMUDEZ
    Participant

Hello, I would like to see if somebody is interested in trying something with LSP. I am not sure if really new or somebody has already tested it and it didn’t work; however, I didn’t hear anything about it. So I would like to do a few tests and validate what I have in mind.
    Are you curious? Did I get your attention? great!

I know for sure that if I bring LSP in virtual scenarios, I will lose some powerful qualities of LSP, however, I think that if we have some conditions in those scenarios, LSP could be very powerful also. So far, that is my hypothesis. And I want to try it.

But I need some help. Let me list what I need for the first try:

Individual work (1-to-1 setup)
    In a serious situation. A work situation or personal situation.
    Remote person must have access to 2 or 3 exploration bags
    Ready to try it, give feedback, fail (yes, it could fail), tweak, and try again (1 or 2 times).
    Skype and a decent internet connection (no hotel internet, at least my experience with hotel internet is bad)
    Availability of 30/60min

If this works as I am expecting, I would like to try few things with teams, so don’t be shy and show your interest.

If you are interested, please send me a message by private or leave a message here and I will contact you.

NOTE: if somebody of you has some experience with those kind of experiments, please share it.

Thanks,
    Omar

Gabriel
    Participant

Hey Omar,

you’ll never know until you’ve tried it! Right? So are you trying to create a virtual LSP? I could see it with one-to-one but as the group gets bigger, it may become somewhat of challenge. I’d be willing to test it with you.

Gabriel

Manuel Grassler
    Participant

Hmm, never thought about that but it seems interesting!
    I see similar difficulties as Gabril with larger groups but he, lets give it a try!
    I am in!

Marcos Cedillo
    Participant

Hello Omar, I am willing to participate!

Marko Rillo
    Keymaster

Sounds fun! I’ve done this before in a small group and would be happy to join and share the experience. Skype gets laggy with a larger group, hence it might be a better idea to use Webex or alternatives

Per Kristiansen
    Participant

hi,
    I have a bit of experience with this, and know of some experiences done previously by the LEGO Group. There are certainly some challenges in creating 100/100. Calendar permitting, I would be happy to participate
    Per

Omar Cesar BERMUDEZ
    Participant

Thanks for the answers, let’s try to do something next week. I will contact some of you in private to schedule a 1-to-1 LSP session. :)

For those just reading it, please continue showing your interest, like that I can do more tests :)

Stay tuned,
    Omar

Jeff Tagle
    Participant

hello! I’m interested too. I just need to assemble 3 exploration bags from my brick inventory.

Hi Omar, I think is a great idea. I am in. Thanks. Hector

Bruce Scharlau
    Participant

Omar,

assuming/hoping the timezone works ok for me, then I’m in. I’d like to try this out too. Thanks for proposing the idea.

Bruce

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account