A brief introduction to the concept of LEGO SERIOUS PLAY. Using your hands as the search engine for discovery within your mind.
A brief intorduction to LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® video
« Why Digital Transformation has nothing to do with Digital | The relationship between Business & Design: the Lego Serious Play caseProf. Dr. Marko Rillo, , About Lego Serious Play, 0
Patrizia Bertini wrote: The relationship between business and design has gone through deep changes in the past years. We...
Prof. Dr. Marko Rillo, , About Lego Serious Play, 0
Nena Singh wrote about Top 5 ways they could help with LEGO SERIOUS PLAY in their blog In the...
Dieter Reuther, , About Lego Serious Play, 0
On March 28, 2016 Team Dynamic Boston’s Donna Denio and Dieter Reuther will lead a hands-on session at the...
Prof. Dr. Marko Rillo, , About Lego Serious Play, Chicago, Illinois, Lego Serious Play, Robert Rasmussen, WhiteLight Group, 0
An interesting blog post from whitelight group insights page about the linkages between LEGO SERIOUS PLAY and creativity. Creativity...
Questions and Answers
Books on Facilitation
- Thiranart Noone joined the group Serious Play Forum February 16, 2017
- Inge Gorgon joined the group Serious Play Forum February 15, 2017
- Jaume Catala joined the group Serious Play Forum February 11, 2017
- Comment on A brief intorduction to LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® video by Pierre DAL ZOTTO February 17, 2017
- Comment on Red Ocean / Blue Ocean – What is your strategy? by Red Ocean / Blue Ocean – What is your str... February 16, 2017
- Comment on A brief intorduction to LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® video by Prof. Dr. Marko Rillo February 13, 2017
February 21 @ 8:30 am - February 24 @ 5:30 pm
Facilitator Training in the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology at Hotel LEGOLAND®, Denmark 2017 – SOLD OUT!February 27 @ 9:30 am - March 2 @ 5:00 pm
February 28 - March 2
The earliest & the last seat available for LSP Facilitator Training by one of the two World’s Master Trainers in AsiaMarch 6 - March 9