workshop on change

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Per Kristiansen
    Participant

hi,

A quick note and addition to this great dialogue:

1. Regarding “blue collar workers”: My experience is that with a bit of robust skills building you can avoid the “modelling trap”. We did a big project for a Danish company where all 2000 employees of a division went through an LSP process (15 large sessions). For the blue collars the key delivery with the skills building part was to make it ok for them to speak about abstract issues, and for them to feel comfortable with doing it. They had to feel ok doing it with their team members but also with VP’s and senior directors from the division. In our case it was “values”.

2. re the change framing (yours and Eli’s latest posts) my suggestion is that you go for something less descriptive, ie what value or difference has the change created? You might also ask “what is hindering change” or “what value could change deliver?” You can even sneak it into the skills building by having them build “the ideal outcome of the change process”, give it full power but allowing the to go real imaginative, if everything went well, if all was perfect then ….

Have fun
    Per

Carlos Martinez
    Participant

Again, thanks to all of you for your great ideas and useful comments.

I am working on all of them.

I’ll have fun, please have fun you too :-)

All the best, Carlos

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account