Training in Italy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Walter Allievi
    Participant

Hi,
    does anybody know a certified trainer or a training firm here in italy? If not, is there anybody interested in coming to Italy for a training session? I’m thinking to organize something in my country. If anybody is interested, please let me know.
    Cheers,
    Walter

Patrice Lerouge
    Participant

Hello Walter
    I think Per has already intervened in Italy. You should ask him.
    If he can’t and if he doesn’t know any certified facilitator, we could, both Christian Ruetsch and I, help you.
    Cheers
    Patrice

Per Kristiansen
    Participant

hi Walter

As Patrice I have indeed done a fair bit of work in Italy (and lived there). I have trained some very good facilitators, so if you are looking for a facilitator for a workshop, then I would be happy to recommend a couple. If you are looking for a training of facilitators (certification program), so that you can run workshops your-self, then happy to explore how we can make that happen
    Looking forward to hearing from you
    Per

Walter Allievi
    Participant

Hi All,
    thanks for your swift answers.
    @Per, I’m interested in both things but I need to clarify my mind first about some issues about the methodology. Could you please send me a couple of contacts here in Italy so that I can have a few words with them? Before going on further, I would like to speak to someone who has already attended one of the courses, if possible. Beside that, I might be of help in organizing something in Italy. I’m based in Florence and it’s a good position to serve both northern Italy and Rome.
    Thanks again for your help.
    Walter

Per Kristiansen
    Participant

hi Walter

The most experienced would be Leonardo Previ from Trivioquadrivio (leonardo@triq.it). Leonardo is based in Milano. The most recently trained is Giorgio Beltrami (giorgio.beltrami@gmail.com), he is also in Lombardia.
    Hope this helps otherwise feel free to contact me
    Buon Anno
    Per

Walter Allievi
    Participant

Thanks Per for the contacts! I’ll try with them and then we’ll see.
    Buon anno anche a te :-)
    Walter

Walter Allievi
    Participant

BTW Per, do you have a skype address? This is mine: walter.allievi
    Cheers,
    Wal

Patrizia Bertini
    Participant

Hi Walter,
    If you need a hand, I am just back to Italy for good – so I would be more than happy to suport you in any way _ I am passionate beyond words about LSP :)
    If you need, my skype ID patrizia.bertini, or you can easily find my contact details on the profile here. :)

Cheers,
    Pat

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account