Team workshop. Values and objectives

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Simon Cripps
    Participant

Hi, I am facilitating a day long session in March for team of 12 people. They have lost thier way a little and need to reconnect with thier values and set agreed objectives. Any thoughts?

Marcin Sanecki
    Participant

I would think about giving them the models for some time so that they can see them a bit longer than during the workshop. At least good photos with clear explanation so that they can reconnect every time they look at them.

Madalina Manolache
    Participant

I would suggest framing the approach from the challenger they face (Build a model for a most common challenge), then go towards building a solution for you challenge (connecting the two individual models into a common one), then, per team/table, ask them to build a shared model out of the individual solutions…I am thinking that the solutions they will build stem from the values they use as guidelines for their decisions..and build from there…you can also use the agents here as potential issues that might come up in the future that might prevent them from maintaining momentum with their values…at the end you can take pictures of each participant with their modelled value…hope these suggestions help

Madalina Manolache
    Participant

I would suggest framing the approach from the challenges they face (Build a model for a most common challenge), then go towards building a solution for you challenge (connecting the two individual models into a common one), then, per team/table, ask them to build a shared model out of the individual solutions…I am thinking that the solutions they will build stem from the values they use as guidelines for their decisions..and build from there…you can also use the agents here as potential issues that might come up in the future that might prevent them from maintaining momentum with their values…at the end you can take pictures of each participant with their modelled value…hope these suggestions help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account