Slack Channel

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Camila Borja
    Participant

Add me too please ;)
    camila.brj@gmail.com

PARAG GADHIA
    Participant
    Jacopo L.
    Participant

Hi Marko, I’d like to be invited in the Slack channel.
    My email: j.sabbacapetta@gmail.com

Thank you,
    JSC

Eli De Friend

Hi Guys,
    I had never heard of slack channel until today, so I looked it up in Wikipedia. After browsing through the features and other aspects, I have to ask how such a communications medium can be of more value than the WordPress CMS system that we already have.

Just curious,
    Eli
    P.S. Marko, this is not a request for me to be included in the recently established slack channel

Eli De Friend

Hi Guys,
    I had never heard of slack channel until today, so I looked it up in Wikipedia. After browsing through the features and other aspects, I have to ask how such a communications medium can be of more value than the WordPress CMS system that we already have.

Just curious,
    Eli
    P.S. Marko, this is not a request for me to be included in the recently established slack channel

Sabin D
    Participant

Eli,

Personally, I’ve found Slack useful for real-time, shared planning among disparately-located people. For example, I can see it being useful for facilitating questions in real-time from new LSP facilitators, running Q&A or virtual information sharing sessions. It also allows for team management and file sharing. It has been most useful in assisting collaboration among geographically-dispersed teams. I’ve also seen/used it coupled with group video conferencing like hangouts, Skype, etc.

Personally, I don’t see it as a replacement for the forums, but another channel to facilitate communication in a more synchronous way.

Glin Kindred
    Participant

please add me to the slack chat room. EVRmind@gmail.com

Rodrigo Borgia
    Participant

Great idea!!!!! Count me in!

Ben Mizen
    Participant

Just getting to grips with the slack thing and really needing the support of fellow serious play pioneers. Please can i be added to this channel?

Dean Meyers
    Participant

Please add me as well.. I may pop in and out, but I’d be happy to participate! – dean@deanmeyers.net

Dean Meyers

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account