Party favour question – window kit as a takeaway for conf participants

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Darcy Roberts
    Participant

Hi everyone. I’m going to be doing a couple of LSP breakout sessions as part of a larger one day offsite/conference on career development for internal people at a university here in Canada in March. Not all participants will be attending my sessions.

I’ve been asked the following: We would like to order 300 window kits for the conference as a takeaway for every attendee. We would love to include a label on the kit that would provide attendees with a short Lego exercise they could do from work or home. Please let us know if this is possible.

Any brilliant ideas for this? I’m drawing a bit of a blank in terms of a meaningful exercise without all of the warm-ups for those who don’t participant in the breakouts.

Francine Masson
    Participant

Hello Darcy,
    I’m near Montréal and I had to be creative at several occasions. If you wish to talk, I will be please to connect with you and share or create something innovative with you.
    Francine Masson

Darcy Roberts
    Participant

Francine, thank you – I’ve sent you a connection request on LinkedIn so we can arrange a quick Zoom. Looking forward!

Stephen Dann
    Participant

I’ve done a few give-away sessions with the LSP kits, and I’ve got a few exercises that I use which come with preset printable instructions, so if you’re interested, you’re more than welcome to use a couple of the activities.

Darcy Roberts
    Participant

Stephen, that would be wonderful. I’ve sent you an invite to connect on LinkedIn – my email is in the invite. Thank you so much!

Marcela Urteaga
    Participant

Hi Darcy,

I work at York University and I’m starting to use LSP. Let me know you would like to discuss where you are and what you need.

Best,

Marcela

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account