Masterclass on LSP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Madalina Manolache
    Participant

Hello, everyone,
    I am really interested in attending masterclasses in Europe on using LSP for various requirements/topics.
    I work for an outsourcing company and they would like to integrate LSP methodology in trainings regarding customer types or conflict management, mainly soft skills topics. Any input would be higly appreciated :)
    I would appreciate some videos or other resources if any.
    Hugs for everyone :)
    Madalina

Francine Masson
    Participant

Hello Madalina,
    I attended IntHRface.com classes in Billund last June, at the Lego Congress center and once I compared with other masterclasses, I realized how well done and complete is Micael Buckle training workshop. I flew from Montreal Canada to attend and get my LSP certification and it was worth the travel.
    Sincerely,
    Francine Masson

Marko Rillo
    Keymaster

Hello Madalina. What do you mean by “masterclass”? I understand based on your profile that you have already attended a LSP facilitator training session in March 2018. Would you like to refresh your knowledge, learn some particular aspects of the LSP or work with somebody more experienced? Anyway – I would be also happy to invite you to one of my next LSP training sessions if you think that this could be useful.

Madalina Manolache
    Participant

Hello, Francine,
    Thank you so much for your suggestions and reccomendation – I started following IntHRface on Linked in and I will look up their site as well.
    Have a lovely evening, as it is evening on my time :)
    Best,
    Madalina

Madalina Manolache
    Participant

Hello, Marko,
    Thank you very much for your reply. By masterclass I mean a one-day workshop where different uses of the methodology are explored. As I mentioned in my first post, I work for an outsourcing company, in the Training dept. and most of the times the operational teams and managers ask us to deliver innovative trainings on quite “vintage” topics – like customer skills, or assertiveness. And because they know we have internalised the LSP methodology, they ask for the trainings to be delivered using LSP…sometimes it is quite difficult to create the design, because the method is not meant for these kind of topics, or so I feel it at the moment…I am still exploring, if you want :). So, to answer your questions – I think yes to all :) I used more AT1 and AT2 since my certification, so a refresh of knowledge regarding the other application techniques would be great, but also some particular knowledge as well would also be great. Thank you again,
    Madalina

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account