LSP workshop for sector specialization strategy

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel
    Participant

Thank you Balint… it’s nice hearing from you by the way.

Marcos, splitting the group in two is definitely an option I considered given that participants come from two separate groups: a working group (hands-on operational people) and the steering committee (directors and leaders). Building 2 groups of 10 mixing and matching them would definitely bring out better results I think.

Thanks to both of you for your follow-ups.

Eli De Friend

Hi Gabriel,
    I would suggest running a full two-day workshop with two facilitators. Why waste your customer’s time with a facilitator’s assistant?

Use a colleague from this fantastically rich network of professionals. Part of your added value is that you are a member of the Serious Play Pro Community. Your client should value this and pay for it.

Why let them waste their time by doing something incomplete?

If this sector specialization strategy actually has any value to the company, it is worth far more than the price of an extra facilitator or keeping company staff away from their inboxes for a couple of days. Surely the concern isn’t the hotel bill?

Best regards,

Eli

Marko Rillo
    Keymaster

@Gabriel – as a follow-up to Eli’s comment – there are 4 other facilitators in our community who are from your neighborhood in Quebec or Montreal: http://seriousplaypro.com/members/?s=Montreal – perhaps it is indeed worth getting in touch with them?

Omar Cesar BERMUDEZ
    Participant

Hello Gabriel,

Lately I didn’t participate a lot in the forum, but I am trying to start again. I am also located in Montreal, I started with LSP few years ago, and I am available to help you. For some reason, I am not in the list of Marko’s link, but I am living in Montreal :)
    So far, you got very good comments from Marko, Eli, Bruce and others. I don’t have anything to add.
    Feel free to contact me if you need local help.
    Thanks,
    Omar

Gabriel
    Participant

Eli

Thanks for your feedback. I actually had my meeting today with the project sponsor. I was somehow able to convey the merits of conducting an LSP workshop in one day and reducing the number and quality of participants to 10-12; with more higher-level outcome. So all these exchanges in the community paid off.

Marko,

thank you for forwarding names of local LSP certified facilitators – I am happy to know I am not the only one in my region. I will get in touch with them.

A big thank you to all for your inputs… It is as Eli eloquently put it, a “fantastically rich network of professionals.

I’ll keep you posted on my developments.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account