LSP Questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hisham Soujae
    Participant

I have been discussing in the past few days with a semi-government Client about LSP and how we can enhance their training programs.

As a training department,The Client is part of a Big semi-government Company in UAE, more than 500 training programs run through the year with some 20 at executive levels.

some few questions was :

1- Can an LSP facilitator train their Trainers to embed LSP as part of the courses.

2- Do we have to buy kits per person per course? can we re-use some kits for different Training courses?

3-Can we tailor training courses using LSP for them?

Please, if you are interested, drop me a message and i should connect with you with more details.

P.S : Robert and Per i tried to call you but no answer.

Per Kristiansen
    Participant

Hisham
    Sorry if I missed your call, I am doing a training in India, so am a bit unavailable

Your questions can be answered from several perspectives: 1) From LEGO trademarks and 2) From the Assocation of Master Trainers

I will try to the real broad outline, and then would be more than happy to speak on the phone

Generally, what LEGO care about is that we use the trademarks correctly and that when we do workshops we follow the method, and they encourage us to use the “right” material in the “right way, e.g. using new starter kits or exploration bags for a new process

Training of Facilitators: From the perspective of the Assocation, you cannot train others using the material that you got from your own training (this is in the terms of use). And, when we in our business deliver our training sessions for it to carry the Assocation logo it has to follow the four days outline.

I hope this give an idea of the big picture, then there are all the details and ideas. As mentioned would be happy to speak. Tomorrow is Day 2 on the Certification Training, so I am done ca 17.30/5.30pm local time (Mumbai)

Hisham Soujae
    Participant

Hi Per and Robert,

Thank you guys for the clear answers.

And Yes Robert, This was my intention, as i am not a Trainer or a Facilitator i want to get a professional point of view to answer the client. I want to stay true to the principals and methods of LEGO SERIOUS PLAY.

So one Solution is to hire facilitators to deliver those training.

are any one of you guys available to speak on Skype?

Good luck for your training in India Per.

Regards.

Per Kristiansen
    Participant

hi Hisham

Would be delighted to connect on skype, certain that Robert is equally available

My skypename is pkristia

Per

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account