lsp for senior project managers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    idan levin
    Participant

Hello, my name is idan and in the last few monthes I have been conducting lsp workshops in Israel, after finishing the 4 day training in london. My next workshop is a bit tricky and would love some proffesional input. I was asked to conduct a two and a half hour workshop for 23 senior project managers at a global firm. the subject is role identity. There is very little time so I am thinking of doing the following:
    1. Starting the skills building as a group, and maybe putting in an explain this exercise to train them in metaphorical language before we digg in (not to the whole group off course, 3-4 examples)
    2. Dividing them into two groups from the last exercise of skills building (build a model of one aspect of your work that you love?) to the end.
    3. In the groups:first building individual models (how do perceive your role as project manager), sharing and reflecting.
    4. Building a landscape, each group builds her own landscape
    5. summarizing, talking about the similarities between the models and reflecting.

Do you think there is enough time or am I being to optimistic? are the questions interesting enough as to enable the group to go deep in their learning experience?
    Thank you so much
    Idan

Rodrigo Borgia
    Participant

Hi Idan,
    In my humildy opinion, warm up exercises are crucial for skill development.
    In my cases, i take a full hour just to warm up.
    I’m not in favor of all the exercises you would like to do in 2.5 hours. I wouldn’t do in that fashion.
    What about less topics to include?
    Have fun,
    Rodrigo

Sebastian
    Participant

Hi Idan,

In my experience the amount of activities you wish to implement are rather ambitious for 23 people in 2.5 hours. The questons are interesting enough though.

Bob Cornelis
    Participant

Hello, nice topic but 23participants for a workshop of 2,5 hrs and this programme is ambitiuous. I would go for a shared model with 10 big principles of the identity for the target group. You have then a result that has a sense and output supported by all participants. Good luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account