I’m a Life coach and I had many sessions using Lego tools and it was very useful and very concrete.
1. Explain them how it works.
2. Skills building a)tower b)explain this. 2 min each
3. Personal identity. Real time, brutal honest and focused on the impact the problem is influencing to him/her. Place the model on the left side of the table.
4.build the problem or situations. It has to be separated, then you explain that the person is not the problem, so they can dissociate (usually it helps). Place the model on the left side of the table, next to the personal I’d, (next but not together)
5. Build how the coachee see itself once the situation is solved, or the objective was achieved. This is th personal ID in a future. Place it on the right side of the table.
6. There should be an empty space on the middle of the table. That space will be filled with this last step. The coachee has to build at least 3 ideas of actions of how to get from present personal ID to future ID (that just create on last step).
The coach has to check that this ideas are realistic and the coachee wants to put it in action etc. there is where most life coaching work has to be done, asking the coachee which of the personal ID like the most, present or future? Does it worth the effort to get there? What could stops you to get there? Etc.
There are many way to use Lego tools for life coaching. It would be interesting to talk more about.
My e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you find this helpful.
Sorry about my English, I know is not perfect.
Cheers from Mexico.