Interview for assingment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Enrique
    Participant

Hi everybody,
    I have already introduced myself in previous posts.But anyway I will repeat it. My name is Enrique de Luis, I’m currently taking my Msc in Innovation Management at the Copenhagen Business School.
    I’m trying to write an assingment that consist in testing a theoretical framework about play as a form of engagement with work, and also as diversion from it.
    I would like to interview some of you, I guess most of you probably are very busy but I have just 17 questions and it takes approximately 1/2 hour. I trully believe that it could be interesting for you as well as for me. I don’t think it will be a waste of time for you. It would be great to do it by Skype call.

Is there any brave volunteer?
    I would really appreciate it

I already interviewed Massimo Mercuri and it was such an interesting experience.
    Ps. I can adapt my schedule to work out the best time for you.
    Ps. The theoretical framework to be tested. It’s called “IDEAS ARE BORN IN FIELDS
    OF PLAY: TOWARDS A THEORY
    OF PLAY AND CREATIVITY IN
    ORGANIZATIONAL SETTINGS” Mainemelis 2006

Maureen ennis
    Participant

I would be happy to.. maureen@colemanennis.biz

I am on East coast US time.

Sebastian
    Participant

Hi Enrique.. Would be happy to help. I’m based in Indonesia though.. I don’t know if that Asian perspective helps you?
    I’ve done variations of play learning, indoor and out with thousands of people over the years at staff to CEO levels… and it is a very effective method I find..
    sebastian@sjbradford.com
    Cheers

hi Enrique, I’m Patricia from Buenos Aires. I’d like to be part of it, and learn from the results, as well.
    Many thanks
    Patricia
    pk@patriciakistenmacher.com.ar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account