Collaborative tower instructions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Julio Preuss
    Participant

Hi there,
    Being an AFoL and having participated in a number of Serious Play workshops led by various facilitators, I decided to learn more about the methodology/process/etc.
    I’ve been browsing websites, reading books, joining forums, and hoping for future training opportunities here in Canada (it seems I just missed some).
    In the meantime, I’ve been trying to find the instructions to one of the activities I’ve participated in. It was a collaborative tower building challenge in which each team member had a card with their specific instructions, such as “level 4 has to be all red” or “you must be the last person to place bricks on level 9”. Participants had to build the tower without speaking, which often resulted in silent arguments over apparently conflicting instructions (they were not).
    Has anyone here came across this activity? I’d like to get the list of individual members’ secret instructions to try this at a (non-Serious Play) local college event I’ve volunteered for.
    Thanks
    Julio

Stephen Dann
    Participant
    PARAG GADHIA
    Participant

I too would like to get the above pdf but it’s says access denied. Please help…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account