Advice for designing a workshop to strengthen communication and collaboration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mathias
    Participant

Hi all.

I was recently certified as a facilitator, and I now have my first job.
    I’m looking for inspiration and advice for designing a workshop aiming to strengthen communication and collaboration across teams in an organization (designers / developers)

My hope is that one or more of you might have experience with simular cases, and might want to share design, questions, and/or schaffolding ideas, as well as good advice.

The workshop will be 4 hours, so 3 hours ex. skills building. I am aiming to use Starter Kits only to keep it simple, and it will include key members of the two internal teams.

Thanks in advance,
    Mathias Kok

Rodrigo Borgia
    Participant

Hi Mathias,

In this case, if i were in charge of designing the workshop, i would do the following.

1) 40 / 45 minutes warm up
    2) 40 / 45: Where are we now? (and here you can customize the open question such as “How do i see communication and collaboration at….”)
    3) 40 / 45: Where would we like to be in X time? (a year, 10 years?)
    4) 40 / 45: What action path shall we take to go to that future?
    5) Rest of time, group open final conversations.

Let me know if you would like to connect on Whatsapp ( +5493416087362 ) or Hangout ( rodrigo@gamificagroup.com ) for further conversations.

Have fun!

Rodrigo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account