A mastermind group for LSP'ers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rob Oddi, CCMP, PMP
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I recently have completed the LSP certification and have connected with LSP professionals from all-over, many from here. One thing that has been a common theme is how to take LSP from standard ‘building towers’ and really use it in all the ways it can be used. Many have expressed interest in sharing common knowledge in developing workshops, plans, etc and tapping into collective knowledge.

I have chatted with many people who felt they enjoyed their training but desired more, and creating a mastermind group could be the result. This could mean a monthly or bi-weekly video call with a small group of people for an hour, where every call we tackle a different type of problem, and/or share ideas etc.

If this is something you would be interested in, let me know, and we can get something started. A few have chatted with me about it at the LSP unconference in Whistler and so I’ve decided to try to get this going.

Thanks

Rob

Sabin D
    Participant

That sounds awesome! Count me in.

Rob Oddi, CCMP, PMP
    Participant

Awesome. send me an email with ur deets! rob@roboddi.com

Michael Fearne
    Participant

Great to see you took the plunge Rob! Count me in. I’ll send you my details.

Stephen Dann
    Participant

Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say, and I do love to upgrade systems. Count me in.

Krystal Oleson
    Participant

Being a newbee myself, I think this is a fantastic idea.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account