Slack Channel

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Gil Villanueva Jr
    Participant

Please add me

gilv.45@gmail.com

Daniel Marsh
    Participant

add me please daniel@sociometry.com.au

Hector Arce
    Participant

Add me please
    Hectorarce1975@gmail.com

Werner
    Participant

Hey guys, may I crack a nod to the channel?
    werner.puchert@gmail.com

Joel Birch
    Participant

I’d love to join too! joel@firebirdlearning.co

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, add me to the slack channel. purity.waigi@gmail.com thanks.

Werner
    Participant

Hi, @defriend are people still being added to the channel? Is it active?

Eli De Friend

Hi Werner,

I believe that Marko is managing the Slack Channel. When it was first set up, I was unaware of what Slack was and when it was explained to me, I felt that it did not reflect my working habits. So I have stayed away. For communication with the seriousplaypro community, I use this WordPress-based site. For bi-lateral asynchronous communications, I use email. For bi-lateral synchronous communications, I use phone and Skype. Many people have tried to convince me to use WhatsApp, but I can’t see any advantages, just disadvantages, particularly as it is device dependent (WhatsApp web still requires your original device for authentication) and when you have multiple phone numbers on multiple devices, things start to get challenging. In Outlook on my PC, I can manage multiple email addresses in one place, WhatsApp web doesn’t allow this. As for Slack Channel, as I have never used it, I cannot comment on its strengths or weaknesses and cannot tell you to what extent SeriousPlayPro members are using it.

Sorry not to have been able to be more helpful.

Kind regards,

Eli

Eli De Friend

Hi Werner,

I believe that Marko is managing the Slack Channel. When it was first set up, I was unaware of what Slack was and when it was explained to me, I felt that it did not reflect my working habits. So I have stayed away. For communication with the seriousplaypro community, I use this WordPress-based site. For bi-lateral asynchronous communications, I use email. For bi-lateral synchronous communications, I use phone and Skype. Many people have tried to convince me to use WhatsApp, but I can’t see any advantages, just disadvantages, particularly as it is device dependent (WhatsApp web still requires your original device for authentication) and when you have multiple phone numbers on multiple devices, things start to get challenging. In Outlook on my PC, I can manage multiple email addresses in one place, WhatsApp web doesn’t allow this. As for Slack Channel, as I have never used it, I cannot comment on its strengths or weaknesses and cannot tell you to what extent SeriousPlayPro members are using it.

Sorry not to have been able to be more helpful.

Kind regards,

Eli

Emmanuel LANCON
    Participant

Hello, can you please add me to the slack channel ? emmanuel.lancon@gmail.com
    Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account