LSP Facilitators in Lima, Perú?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marcos Cedillo
    Participant

Hello Everyone,
    I am from Mexico and will have a business trip to Lima, Perú. in the next couple of weeks. I wonder if there is anyone in this community from Perú, I would like to connect and possibly take some time of my trip to meet and share lessons learned and experiences from our LSP workshops.
    Nothing formal, I just enjoy the networking and like to take any opportunity to meet new people with similar interests than me. If you are from Lima and would also be interested, please let me know.
    Thanks! Marcos.

Gustavo
    Participant

Hi Marcos

Do you have the dates that you will be here? I’m a certified LEGO Serious Play facilitator and founder of a local LEGO User Group in Perú. https://www.facebook.com/LUG.LEGOClubPeru
    It would be glad to talk about LSP and maybe let people know more about it and your experience with the methodology.
    How could i contact you? maybe Skype or Google Hangout?
    My email is g.veliz.bernaola@gmail.com

Bests,
    Gustavo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account