Edinburgh Napier University
Our purpose is to deliver high quality education and research to add value to the social, cultural, economic capital of the communities we serve. We work at the leading edge of our academic disciplines in research, pedagogy and professional practice, developing highly valued graduates and delivering research outcomes that together transform communities.
We are seeking to consolidate staff skills with facilitator training so that our organisation can:
• Establish itself as a locus of playful and creative expertise
• Build networks that span education, government, and business
• Deliver a viable number of creative facilitation workshops per year
• Operate responsibly and sustainably
• Champion inclusivity in our work
Training should focus on building facilitation skills that will help us bridge the education and business communities through creative facilitation and practice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org