What Lego Serious Play offer for solving personal challenges?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ismail
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie both here in the forum as well as in understanding what LSP could offer overall. However, I have spent sometime reading materials & watching case studies on the internet plus observing a LSP workshop few months ago. Therefore, I have a grasp of what LSP could offer for solving workplace challenges for individuals and teams and I clearly see the power of LSP when comes to using both hands and mind at the same time.

On the other hand, I am very curious to find out potential practice areas of LSP (if available) when solving personal challenges. i.e. time management, daily task management, leadership, career planning, finding a new job. Anyone using LSP for helping individuals to solve personal issues/challanges they may have in their life/career?

I would be happy to hear your thoughts and any suggestion you may have.

Thank you in advance.

Ismail

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account