Looking for some advices

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I’m not a Certified LSP Facilitator but I would like to offer this tool during a workshop; that’s why I am looking for some ideas, exercises and a method to satisfy my clients.

Could you help me, or give mo some advices to use LEGO SERIOUS PLAY.

Thank you.

Marine BINGLER

Marko Rillo
    Keymaster

Hi Marine,

Welcome on board seriousplaypro.com!

Can you brief us – what kind of workshop are you planning to hold? Who is the client (no need to obviously name them :), just a short description), who are the participants (their number, diversity), what is the objective of the workshop, the timeframe of the workshop and follow-up events etc.

If we have some more information it would be easier to give you some hands-on advice and ideas.

Rgds,
    Marko

Per Kristiansen
    Participant

hi Marine
    Another thing you may want to consider, further to what Marko raises, is to follow one of the programs that are being offered. As I recall, there are at least three different ones in the near’ish future
    Whether it makes sense then clearly comes back to some of the issues Marko raises, the nature of the workshops, etc etc
    Per

Thomas Chew
    Participant

Hi,

I am interested in the LSP methodology and keen to act as a facilitator. However, I am not ready to go through the complete training yet. Can I ask with the “open source” now, is there any legal implication if I, an uncertified Facilitator, conduct such a workshop using this method?

Thank you.

Per Kristiansen
    Participant

Hi,
    no, there are no legal restrictions in terms doing this as a facilitator. However, when you buy the physical products you will find no real support in terms moving it from just using LEGO bricks to actually doing LEGO SERIOUS PLAY with its particular characteristics
    Per

Thomas Chew
    Participant

Thank you Per for the information.

Per Kristiansen
    Participant

No problem, have fun

Lisa
    Participant

Where would I find a listing of facilitator training workshops?

Marko Rillo
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa! Welcome on board. The latest information about the upcoming events, incl facilitation training is here. You may click on individual event titles to access detailed overview: http://seriousplaypro.com/events/

If you want to know about particular program and costs then kindly contact the organizers of the particular event.

Keep us posted if you need any additional help!

Marko

Lisa
    Participant

Thank you — looking forward to becoming a facilitator!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account