How to run 2-3 day workshop with a local IT association

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Marko Rillo
    Keymaster

A post from Jessica Low:

Hi there,

I was trained last year and still rather new to the facilitation and methodology. I was presented with a business opportunity recently with a local IT association that runs on annual membership subscription to various organisations.

The association is interested to promote the methodology to its members, with the hope it can also be introduced into the individual’s company at a later stage for in-house training, however, I am required to present to them a topic generic enough that can be applied to the various members that they have (from different companies, small and large organisation, years of experience, participants background and etc – basically diverse). Thus, addressing a specific challenge of an organisation would not be viable.

Having conducted several workshops using LSP, I find that results/impact will be delivered focusing on the organisational level and their experience with one organisation.

What would be your advise? The association would like to run a workshop between 2 – 3 days long.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account