What will happen during internship?
- Throughout the program, we will provide you masterclasses and you will get to learn a lot about LEGO® Serious Play® methodology and innovation. Other facilitation tools and techniques. Leading creative teams. Managing a non-profit community. Social media marketing. Video and photo editing. Creative writing.
You will have those challenges:
- Experience how to facilitate with LEGO® Serious Play® methodology
- Improve service that SeriousPlayPro.com global community provides to the facilitators worldwide
- Create short videos and webinars using LEGO® Serious Play® methodology and innovation tools
- Participate in organizing an event that will use LEGO® Serious Play® methodology
We are looking for such a team ...
- Creative, with unconventional ideas
- Ready to plan and do
- Comfortable with tech, digital media, social media
- Able to write good and sharp texts
- Ready to speak in public, in front of a camera or microphone
- Good eye for design and handy with software
Photo credit: © SeanPavonePhoto / Getty Images
The internship will take place in Tallinn, Estonia
- Our small office is located at one of the old buildings slightly outside the historic center of Tallinn at the address: Kaarna 27, Tallinn, Estonia
- You will participate in internship for free. Included in "free" is access to our rooms, our bricks and our faculty collaborating with you
- You will take care of your own travel, accommodation, meals and after hours events. There are several hotels, youth hostels or AirBnB offers available nearby. There are also different possibilities for catering or takeaways - prices of meals in Tallinn are around 10-15 EUR
- The official part will take place during working days from 9:00 till 18:00 every day.
Send your CV and motivation letter or video introduction link to: email@example.com
- It would be great to see in your application that you are CREATIVE, INNOVATIVE and WITTY - to create an atmosphere that is rich for experimentation
- We are looking for a diverse team - explain what sets you apart and how you contribute best!
- When you prepare your VIDEO INTRO then keep it short - 3 minutes max. Tell and show why we should select you
- Apply now or ask for info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Was founded in December 2009. Now gathers more than 3000 members from around the world who are interested in LEGO® Serious Play® methodology and its various applications
- The oldest and the most active community, which is primarily targeted to exchanging of ideas and business opportunities among LEGO® Serious Play® facilitators
- Is managed by a group of volunteers. Most active members are long time active trainers, coaches and facilitators
What happened in previous years?
SeriousPlayPro Academy Experience of the previous year ...
SeriousPlayPro Academy Faculty
- In previous years, our interns worked with Joyce Miller, Eli De Friend, Sebastian Simand, Stephen Dann, Sean Blair, Scott Decker and Marko Rillo
Blog of SeriousPlayPro Academy in 2017
Share the news
Know a friend who could be interested?
Small, but important print!
Whilst every effort is made to avoid changes or cancellation of the program, we reserve the right to withdraw the event or finish it early. All the fees that you might have paid to us will be refunded in proportion to the cancelled days. We cannot reimburse the cost of any pre-booked travel or accommodation and suggest that participants consider travel insurance to cover their costs incurred.