- This event has passed.
ONLINE MICRO CERTIFICATION IN THE LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® METHOD
June 15, 2020 - June 16, 2020DKK7785
WHAT’S AN ONLINE FACILITATOR TRAINING IN LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®?
Our online facilitator training is designed for you to learn and master the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method, so that you can run creative and impactful workshops both F2F and online for infinite purposes.
Regardless of the subject matter, you will experience a great deal of benefits from using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method:
- Inclusion and recognition of all regardless of background, experience or knowledge.
- Models and metaphors that participants remember.
- Increased ability to work with complex topics.
- Insight into versatile perspectives that provide common knowledge and understanding.
- A new collective system of knowledge from which you can act in a coordinated manner.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR THIS TRAINING?
- Extensive training and hands-on experience with the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology brought to you by world class facilitators with experience from more than 1000 LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshops.
- An extensive and exclusive facilitator manual that covers both LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® exercises and theory.
- An invitation to join our annual international LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Conference and Advanced Training at Hotel LEGOLAND® in Billund.
- Access to our worldwide network of certified facilitators.
- An inspiring newsletter 6 times a year, which covers different LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® related initiatives and activities.
- A unique diploma
WHAT CAN YOU DO AFTER COMPLETING YOUR TRAINING?
You will be able to facilitate creative and impactful workshops both face-to-face and online for various purporses based on this online training.
Our training is targeted towards people who work with management, development, facilitation, processes and/or consulting.
Duration and time shedule:
The training consist of 2 modules – module 1 on June 15th 2020 and Module 2 on June 16th 2020. You can see the content of each module in our brochure – just click here!
Each module will run in the time period 09.00 – 17.00 CET. The time period might be changed based on which time zones the participants are in (ask us when you apply for a spot).
The training will be facilitated in English.
We will send out all necessary materials and links prior to the training.
There might be limitations on the countries we can deliver materials to from Denmark, but we will inform you when you apply.
A diploma will only be issued after the completion of both module 1 & 2.
Micael Buckle from Inthrface
Micael has worked with the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology since 2003 and is certified by LEGO®.
Micael has experience with more than 1000 workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology globally. Workshops concerning strategy, management, team and organizational development.