LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® ONLINE WEBINAR (FREE)
April 28 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
IF YOU THINK THAT TIME HAS COME FOR A MORE CREATIVE APPROACH TOWARDS DAY-TO-DAY OR LARGE-SCALE CHALLENGES, YOU SHOULD JOIN THIS WEBINAR!
In this free online webinar, you will discover how easily LEGO® bricks trigger your imagination and how useful this is when you want to give meaning to what you have to say. We will show you why involving the imagination in relation to organizational challenges creates better results and how this unique creative tool called LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® provides a framework to deal effectively and imaginatively with current or future challenges. You will also get some examples of real business cases and be informed on the different options to start working with the methodology yourself.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS LSP WEBINAR?
In this webinar you will learn the basics about the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method, and how you can use the method effectively. You will get:
- An introduction to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- Try out some inspiring exercises.
- See real business cases, examples of the different settings in which LSP is used in companies, organizations and high education institutes, both face-to-face and online.
- The different options for you to start using the LSP methodology in your organization or in your business.
- Q&A session.
- A follow up mail with an article on the origin of LSP and detailed materials about workshops and the different courses.
WHY CHOOSE A WEBINAR WITH INTHRFACE?
Inthrface has designed and successfully delivered more than 1000 workshops and processes worldwide based on the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) method in the field of strategy, organizational and team development, change, project and process management, innovation, and customer orientation.
In addition, Inthrface has trained more than 500 facilitators in the LSP method and collaborates with Professor Johan Roos (one of the two inventors of the method) to continuously research and develop the method into new applications.
In general, our webinar is aimed at anyone who wants to look beyond the traditional regarding organisational challenges, broadly defined. More specific, people working in or with management, development, education, facilitation and consulting.
INFORMATION & CONTACT
For more information about the webinar please contact Cecilie Prüssing on email: firstname.lastname@example.org