- This event has passed.
FACILITATOR TRAINING – LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® REAL TIME CHANGE®
April 17 @ 8:00 am - April 20 @ 5:00 pm
Real Time Change® is designed to help groups strike the essential balances every organization must create to initiate, plan and execute change in their unique internal and external eco-systems. It is based on proven theories about human development, sensemaking, crisis management, and practical wisdom.
Real Time Change® incorporates a dynamic set of research-based exercises that cultivate drivers of readiness for change among groups.
WHO CAN JOIN THIS CERTIFICATION?:
The certification is open to all previously trained facilitators in the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method, regardless of where they have been trained.
YOUR OUTPUT FROM THE TRAINING:
Real Time Change® will help you answer key questions, and enable you to help your organization, company, clients, teammates, etc. answer them as well:
- How ready are you and your team for new change initiatives?
- How resilient to change is your ecosystem, today and tomorrow?
- Are we focusing on the right things – are we striking the right balances?
- What future trends are shaping intended changes?
- What needs to be different? What needs to be preserved?
- What can make or break the change initiative?
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE CERTIFICATION?:
- High quality and hands-on training in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® – Real Time Change® – brought to you by world-class facilitators.
- An extensive and exclusive facilitator manual that covers both exercises and theory.
- An optional trip to LEGOLAND® or LEGO® House after the training.
- An exclusive diploma.
The training will be facilitated in English.
Chief Executive trainer Micael Buckle, CEO of Inthrface, and co-inventor of Real Time Change®.
Inthrface exclusively offers training and certification in Real Time Change® to facilitators qualified in the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
INFORMATION & CONTACT
For more information about the training please contact us via email:
Sofie Beck: firstname.lastname@example.org
All-inclusive – training and accommodation at Hotel LEGOLAND® in Billund, Denmark:
DKK 23.875,00 (excl. VAT).
(Approx. USD: 3360,- / EUR: 3215,- / GBP: 2780,-).