Welcome to Serious Play Fan Group

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Marko Rillo
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have set up this website for anybody interested in adding LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methodology to their daily consulting, facilitating and teaching practice. There are some who are interested in strategy-making, some who are curious about methods for creative problem solving, the others who would aspire to forge closely knit working groups and are looking for methods for teambuilding.

If you have any questions then do not hesitate to post them over here and some of our community members will be happy to respond.

Rgds,
    Marko
    http://www.rillo.ee

Sébastien Liron
    Participant

Hello,

It is a pleasure to be “on board” with the Serious Play fan group.

I would like to know more about the LSP methodology.
    I am based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, where I started Uau! Branding (please go to http://www.uaubranding.com for more info), a holistic branding and service design company.
    Could you please inform what are the steps / requirements to work with the LSP tools?
    Do you have a trainer in South America?
    Thank you,
    Sébastien

Marko Rillo
    Keymaster

Hi Sébastien,

Welcome on board seriousplaypro.com!

It looks interesting what you do in your company. Interesting website! I am just wondering what is the “SHOW TIME: Management of Entertainment in Training” under your services? Sounds fun. Can you let us also know?

If you want to find somebody proficient in LSP close to your home then the easiest thing would be to contact @luciomargulis, who is based in Argentina. You can send him a private message via his profile link:
    http://seriousplaypro.com/members/luciomargulis/

Good luck with your project and do not hesitate to post more questions or comments – the others are happy to help you in our community!

Rgds,
    Marko

Sébastien Liron
    Participant

Hi Marko,

Thanks for your kind comments.

“Show Time” is based on the simple observation that people do anything better when having fun.
    And the more technical the product is, the higher the need to turn its training into an interactive, entertaining and fun experience.
    In “Show Time”, humor reigns. It’s format is an adaptation of popular TV games recipes, with multiple choice questions, team work, green light to express one’s unconditional playfulness and joyfulness. For example, it was adopted worldwide by high-end luxury watch brands such as Patek Philippe and Jaeger-LeCoultre. From Rio to the world!

Best regards,
    Sebastien

Per Kristiansen
    Participant

Hi,

Just want to echo Marko’s point, and also applaude you on a nice website.
    In terms of facilitators there is also on in Peru, his names eludes me right now, but I am certain that I could be found. I have only good things about him, however, Lucio is in Argentina is absolutely also a great guy

Sébastien Liron
    Participant

Thank you Per,

I am glad you liked the website!

Do you know where could I find information on how one becomes a facilitator, an also on the procedure and costs involved?

Best regards,
    Sebastien

Per Kristiansen
    Participant

Hi
    I can indeed help you. In the autumn there are a couple of programs being offered, I belief they are all mentioned here on seriousplaypro.
    Personally, I doing a program in Copenhagen in Denmark (in English) in September and one in southern Germany in August, and possible one later in the year somewhere in Europe. I follow a four day program, and use a manual developed by Robert (see below) and myself. Clearly, you are very welcome to mail me on per.kristiansen@trivium.dk for more details
    Robert Rasmussen is doing a couple, I belief one is in the US and one in Denmark
    Are trainings are called something along the lines of Tranining in Designing and Facilitation workshop with LEGO SERIOUS PLAY
    Finally Jacqui offers a training in the fundamentals in Strategic Play, which is also based on LSP. I belief she offers the training in Canada, and then one in Germany

Sébastien Liron
    Participant

Thank you Per,

Is there a way to get material and / or to be trained on-line?
    I have no travel plan to Europe or the US right now…

Best regards,
    Sebastien

Per Kristiansen
    Participant

Hi Sébastien
    To my knowledge no-one offers this as on-line training. The whole method is very hands on, in a literal sense, so it seems natural to do the training on-site rather than on-line
    One option that you could explore is to gather a group (up to 10 people) and then explore having a training done in South America (in the country your own choice so to speak). I would be delighted to part of such an activity

Sébastien Liron
    Participant

Hi Per,

That sounds good.
    What would be the cost to have a LSP trainer come here?

Thanks
    Sébastien

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account