weDo 2.0 and LSP

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Balint
    Participant

Maybe a bit OFF topic, but yesterday I had an idea, rather a thought. Not long ago LEGO Education brought out weDo 2.0, which is a programable brick + motor + 2 sensor… for ~8 years old kids. It’s mostly for school education. :)

LINK: https://education.lego.com/en-us/lesi/elementary/wedo-2

My idea/ question is: Is it possible to mix this with LSP and/or create a problem solving / design thinking / team building workshop?

Why do I think it might work? WeDo is simple enough for people who has no intertrest in Technics, programming. Seems easy to learn, compared to Mindstorms. People can build shared models: one group controls the brake, other the steering…and they have to solve a problem together. It’s also more close to storytelling than Mindstorms.

I know it won’t be LSP anymore :) What do you think? Let me know if such thing already exist! :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account