Saying Goodbye (using LSP)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rick Lindeman
    Participant

Our friend, and LSP facilitator Onno Kruitwagen died last month. Last week i led a remembrance ceremony at the LEF future center, where we both facilitated..

Although I use LSP, it was Onno who was really captivated by the method, like no other facilitator I knew.

This is when I decided to use Lego in the remembrance ceremony.

What we did is dedicated a new Lego-cupboard to Onno. After this I told min memories of onno, and finished of by placing the first brick.

All my fellow facilitators followed, sharing a memory, and placing a brick, which signified that memory.

In the end. We built our own remembrance to Onno, using the method he loved.

It was very emotional for all of us, but we felt this reflected who he was…

IMG_1583<script async src=”//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

Rodrigo Borgia
    Participant

Hi Rick,

I never had the chance to meet Onno.
    This said, is sorry to hear this news. And of course, a great way to honor him.

Rodrigo

Marko Rillo
    Keymaster

Rick. What a sad loss and what a kind and thoughtful way of remembering Onno. He was such a lovely chap. Very engaged and active LSP practitioner. Thank you for sharing this.

Arjan Passenier MSc
    Participant

Hi Rick, what a great way of remembering who Onno was and what he loved to do!
    He will be greatly missed in the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY community in the Netherlands.

Thanks for sharing this (intimate) story!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account