Montreal meetup?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Omar Cesar BERMUDEZ
    Participant

Hello all,

Is some interest in this in Montreal? I would like to organize something for Montreal people.

What do you think? Do you want to help me?

Omar

@SeanBlair
    Participant

Hi Omar

I’ll help! Lets build it and they will come!

I’d suggest you set up a meetup group and meetup will do the marketing for you. I’ve run 6 meetups in London so far and they have been brilliant.

If you’d like to skype to pick my brains / learn from my experience then lets schedule a call.

Kindly

Sean

Omar Cesar BERMUDEZ
    Participant

Great Sean! I accept! :)

I already have a Meetup group with ~200 people interested in agile, leadership, and games. (http://www.meetup.com/Agile-open-space/)

I will really take the offer about Skype. I normally organize full day events in the Meetup. I want to try with short events (2-3hours) and LSP :)
    Let’s talk. My skypeid is “agilecafe”. You are in London, so you are living 6 hours in advance :)

This week I am full, I have some time on Saturday, or next week. Let me know the best time for you, and we will set up the call.
    Thanks,
    Omar

Gabriel
    Participant

Count me in Omar…

@SeanBlair
    Participant

Hi Omar
    Lets talk next week – how are you set on Tuesday? Kindly Sean

Omar Cesar BERMUDEZ
    Participant

Great Sean,

What about 12pm Montreal time (5pm London time) or
    8am Montreal time (1pm London time)?

Confirm the best time for you or propose something else.

By the way, Gabriel is also located in the Montreal area, so there is a big possibility to do the video-conference the 3 of us.

Thank you in advance for your help on this, and have a great weekend.

Omar

Gabriel
    Participant

Next Tuesday works for me but only at 8am Montreal time. Don’t stop the meeting on behalf. I can catch up with Omar at a later time if need be.

Cheers

Gabriel

@SeanBlair
    Participant

Omar – sorry to miss you – how about a skype next week? I’ve checked the ‘notify me of follow up reply’ box so won’t miss any next messages!

Omar Cesar BERMUDEZ
    Participant

Hey Sean, it is ok, you are just in time :)

We always were talking about next Tuesday (April 21th):

8am Montreal time (1pm London time) is it ok?

Thanks,
    Omar

@SeanBlair
    Participant

Brilliant 1pm tomorrow it is! I’ll greatly look forward to meeting you. – Kindly Sean

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account