Measurements of LSP Starter Kit?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marko Rillo
    Keymaster

Dear all,

I have received a question from Renzo (below). As I don’t have the boxes in hand then may I ask somebody to use your drawer and measure the Starter Kit – individual boxes and the whole thing to help to reply?

Marko

Hi Marko!

My name is Renzo and I’m from Perú in Latin America. I’m interesed in buy a Lego Serious Play Starter Kit in the US, I have a friend who can send it to me. Could you share me the dimensions and weight of the package?

Best regards, I’ll see you in the forums!

Thanks in advance,
    Renzo

Renzo Arauco
    Participant

Thanks Marko.

I’ll be really helpful if anyone could share me this specs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i am looking for buying the serious play pro, i cannot find any link for that

Walter Vannini
    Participant

Sorry guys, I just registered.

The Starter Kit comes ina cardboard box 9x19x35 cm and weighs less than a kg.
    @Yasser, the LSP cannot currently be purchased online. You need to place a phone order to your listed customer service number.

Bye,
    W

Per Kristiansen
    Participant

hi, The products will be available on-line once the new channel is up and running, latest estimate was mid-April

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account