Long-term LSP supported Change Management Case Studies/Examples

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dieter Reuther
    Participant

Hi all,

I was wondering whether there are any examples or case studies where LSP was used for long-term change management initiatives involving teams at different locations, growing and evolving teams, implementing new processes and tools.

Thanks,
    Dieter

Marko Rillo
    Keymaster

Dieter,

I believe that longer sessions happen quite frequently. In SeriousPlayPro community survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/seriousplaypro we had a question: “What types of workshops do you deliver with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®?” One of the answer options was very similar: “Continuous sessions with the same client over a long period”. This received the following answers:
    – 70 respondents: A few times
    – 22 respondents: Several times
    – 7 respondents: Frequently
    – 5 respondents: All the time

I have personally a number of cases where I have assisted the companies/teams over a longer time-frame with the help of LEGO SERIOUS PLAY. However, in all those cases the issues that you list are highly context-specific to the particular organization, their market situation, internal setup of their teams, politics of the management etc etc. Can you please be a little bit more specific regarding your question and it would probably be easier to think along with you.

Eli De Friend

Hi Dieter,

Here’s a link to our case study: http://www.caprese.org/EN/experience/Exp_Case_Swisscom_EN.html
    Over an 8 month period, 300 period people went through the programme with CAPRESE involved. On a couple of occasions, including the pilot, we brought in Per Kristiansen as an additional facilitator. Per also ran a full 4-day training with the client’s internal facilitators/trainers, enabling the client to continue the programme autonomously. For some reason they finally dropped the LSP module from the programme. I was never able to fully understand why as the answer was given in Swiss German.

Hope this helps – if you need more info, please feel free to contact me directly.

All the best,

Eli

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account