Combine shared models

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Arjan Passenier MSc
    Participant

Hi,

I recently facilitated a workshop whereby the group was divided into two big workshops (approx. 60 persons per workshop). I decided to divide the two groups into five tables of 12 persons.

Every table created a shared model whereby they gave their impression on process improvement with LEAN within their company. So in the end I had five shared models per workshop… and with two workshops I ended up with ten shared models!

This client was very happy with the result… but I would like to know of there is a way to combine these ten shared models into one big shared model?

I have been thinking about this a lot, but I haven’t found a perfect solution yet. Maybe one of you van help me?

Thanks in advance,
    Arjan

Jody Lentz
    Participant

Arjan: I’ve tried this a few times, but the range of solutions does not include one that truly engages all participants, and often feels forced. I typically lead a more conventional de-brief about common threads and themes that emerge during the stories; comparing individual models of “how we are today” to group models of “us at our best” reveals the gap, and often leads to the focus areas for future development/improvement.
    Play well!
    Jody

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account