Tag Archive for: University
Stanford Women in Tech Alumni at Stanford University Business School is organizing series of events on LEGO SERIOUS PLAY....
University of Huddersfield lecturer describes success of using plastic bricks in seminars. The following content is re-posted from Meeting...
by Stan Kurkovsky, email@example.com, @SKurkovsky Software engineering courses at the post-secondary level usually integrate students’ programming skills with their...
The email read: “We currently manage a very evolved graduate programme. This includes some of the brightest and talented...
Becky Blunk from the University Campus Suffolk wrote the following case study about using Lego Serious Play in library...
Since the beginning of this year we started working with students from the Faculty of Engineering at a Chilean...
Questions and Answers
Books on Facilitation
- Joseph Snyder wrote a new post, How valuable are your networks? April 28, 2017
- Johan Koning became a registered member April 28, 2017
- Paul Sewell became a registered member April 28, 2017
- Christopher S. Robinson replied to the topic LSP for Blind Participants in the forum Serious Play Pro Forum April 28, 2017
- Lindsay Ellis replied to the topic LSP for Blind Participants in the forum Serious Play Pro Forum April 27, 2017
- Richard Gold replied to the topic LSP via conference call in the forum Serious Play Pro Forum April 27, 2017
May 4 - May 6
May 10 - May 13
Facilitator Training in the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel, 2017May 15 @ 9:30 am - May 18 @ 5:00 pm
May 17 @ 8:00 am - May 19 @ 5:00 pm
May 23 @ 9:00 am - May 25 @ 5:00 pm