Today many organizations are rolling out and implementing their 2020 visions and missions. They all have their 2020 strategy...
Tag Archive for: Team Interaction
Prof. Dr. Marko Rillo, , Serious Play Discussion, Creativity, Lego Education, Lego Serious Play, Simon Usherwood, Team Interaction, University of Surrey, 0
Simon Usherwood from the University of Surrey has written a humorous yet contemplative blog post about his attempts to...
SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO.
Questions and Answers
Books on Facilitation
- Joseph Snyder wrote a new post, How valuable are your networks? April 28, 2017
- Johan Koning became a registered member April 28, 2017
- Paul Sewell became a registered member April 28, 2017
- Christopher S. Robinson replied to the topic LSP for Blind Participants in the forum Serious Play Pro Forum April 28, 2017
- Lindsay Ellis replied to the topic LSP for Blind Participants in the forum Serious Play Pro Forum April 27, 2017
- Richard Gold replied to the topic LSP via conference call in the forum Serious Play Pro Forum April 27, 2017
May 4 - May 6
May 10 - May 13
Facilitator Training in the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel, 2017May 15 @ 9:30 am - May 18 @ 5:00 pm
May 17 @ 8:00 am - May 19 @ 5:00 pm
May 23 @ 9:00 am - May 25 @ 5:00 pm