Company's situation and key actions in planning – LEGO Serious Play Workshop from Mohamad Mahdi This workshop design is...
Tag Archive for: Planning
Prof. Dr. Marko Rillo, , Serious Play Discussion, Building, Facilitation, Flow Game, Joe McGrath, Kanban, Karl Scotland, Lean, Lego, Planning, Sallyann Freudenberg, Scrum, Team, Waterfall, 0
This is one of those posts that is situated at the borders of LEGO SERIOUS PLAY. Namely the exercises...
Prof. Dr. Marko Rillo, , Serious Play Case Studies, Canada, Cypress, Facilitation, Health facility, Healthcare, Hospital, Jason Hodge, Lego Serious Play, Planning, Rural Health Care, Saskatchewan, Serious Play, Video, Vimeo, 0
Referred Lego Serious Play case study from CBC News Hospital planning is child’s play with Lego, health group says....
SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO.
Questions and Answers
Books on Facilitation
- Joseph Snyder wrote a new post, How valuable are your networks? April 28, 2017
- Johan Koning became a registered member April 28, 2017
- Paul Sewell became a registered member April 28, 2017
- Christopher S. Robinson replied to the topic LSP for Blind Participants in the forum Serious Play Pro Forum April 28, 2017
- Lindsay Ellis replied to the topic LSP for Blind Participants in the forum Serious Play Pro Forum April 27, 2017
- Richard Gold replied to the topic LSP via conference call in the forum Serious Play Pro Forum April 27, 2017
May 4 - May 6
May 10 - May 13
Facilitator Training in the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel, 2017May 15 @ 9:30 am - May 18 @ 5:00 pm
May 17 @ 8:00 am - May 19 @ 5:00 pm
May 23 @ 9:00 am - May 25 @ 5:00 pm