So what's the minimum useful set..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rick Lindeman
    Participant

So my kids are now growing out of lego (well can you ever), and I want to convert their lego in useful LSP-sets,- inspired by the articles on this site..

so I’m thinking about…
    Per set..

2 figurines
    2 hats
    about 50 random lego blocks
    few duplo blocks
    2 longer connecting elements.
    some more technical elements (from cranes etc)
    some transparent elements (windows)
    a number of flat elements..
    flag
    wheel / propellor

So its a bit more than the exploration set
    bag consists of 49 pieces: a minifigure, a flag post, a ladder, two flowers, a wheel, a propeller, a horizontal and a vertical brick with rotor snap, several small bricks and plates. S

I think i can make about 6/7 of these sets using what i have..

what would be missing?

Rick Lindeman
    Participant

So my kids are now growing out of lego (well can you ever), and I want to convert their lego in useful LSP-sets,- inspired by the articles on this site..

so I’m thinking about…
    Per set..

2 figurines
    2 hats
    about 50 random lego blocks
    few duplo blocks
    2 longer connecting elements.
    some more technical elements (from cranes etc)
    some transparent elements (windows)
    a number of flat elements..

I think i can make about 6/7 of these sets using what i have..

what would be missing?

Karen Lynch
    Participant

Don’t forget moving parts. Wheels, propellers and hinges are important to add.

K

Rick Lindeman
    Participant

Thanks, i won’t.. saw some nice cheap boxes at the axio, so almost set..;)

http://www.action.nl/schoonmaken-huishoudelijk/bewaren-weggooien/hobby-gereedschapskist-29x16x14cm-div-kleuren

Emiel
    Participant

Hey Rick,

For storage my advice would be to take boxes with clips on the side so the lids won’t come off while shaking the bags with boxes around. Or just dropping one by accident.

One thing to keep in mind while assembling the sets from the LEGO is that ideally the starting conditions for each participant at the table should be the same. This basically means every set should be the same to avoid any possible discomfort during the session.

Good luck!

Emiel

Rick Lindeman
    Participant

Thannks all for tips, in the end i made four, consisting of at least 50 blocks, 3 figurines, 1 lego friends figurine, 1 big animal, 1 fabuland (30 years old) anthropomorphic animal, 1 helicoptinglike thing, wheels, 1 plant..
    Lego lsp sets

Lego lsp sets<script async src=”//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account