Serious Play Forum

Short and punchy demo exercices

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ariane Wunderli 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Ariane Wunderli 
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Does any one have short and punchy exercices beside the duck and the bridge to recommend to be used during sales meetings (with HR / manager) or conference followed by networking opportunitie to give them the opportunity to experiment LSP within a few minutes.

I would like to get the wow effect to “embark” them. I too often get the comment from participants “one must experiment to understand what’s in it …”

Thank you very much.
    Ariane

Glin Kindred 
    Participant

One drive i have found effective is to take an assorted handful of black bricks and green bricks. Dividing the small audience of 3-8 into teams. In 3 minutes, black team builds a wall 3 bricks high across the table before the grren team can assemble 3 green towers.

Its fun fast and engaging.
    I just discovered the Lego Serious Play method, ordered the books and already have friday afternoons booked for Building a Better Business using LSP.
    Im amazed with the results and super eager to get to SF in june for certification training!

Hope my input was helpful.

Ariane Wunderli 
    Participant

Thanks for your input Glin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

©2009-2017 SeriousPlayPro.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account