Short and punchy demo exercices

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ariane Wunderli
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Does any one have short and punchy exercices beside the duck and the bridge to recommend to be used during sales meetings (with HR / manager) or conference followed by networking opportunitie to give them the opportunity to experiment LSP within a few minutes.

I would like to get the wow effect to “embark” them. I too often get the comment from participants “one must experiment to understand what’s in it …”

Thank you very much.
    Ariane

Glin Kindred
    Participant

One drive i have found effective is to take an assorted handful of black bricks and green bricks. Dividing the small audience of 3-8 into teams. In 3 minutes, black team builds a wall 3 bricks high across the table before the grren team can assemble 3 green towers.

Its fun fast and engaging.
    I just discovered the Lego Serious Play method, ordered the books and already have friday afternoons booked for Building a Better Business using LSP.
    Im amazed with the results and super eager to get to SF in june for certification training!

Hope my input was helpful.

Ariane Wunderli
    Participant

Thanks for your input Glin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account