Replacement Building Charts for Metaphor Challenge

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jan Gentsch
    Participant

At present the Starter Kits most likely include some bricks that don’t match up with the building instructions in the imaginopedia. Whilst I found that is didn’t disturb my participants flow, it did slow down some of them quite a bit. They just forgot to look for alternative parts.

So I played through the models this weekend and created some replacement building charts, which you can find right here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28705125/Replacement%20Building%20Charts%20Metaphor%20Challenge.pdf

Have fun
    Jan

Per Kristiansen
    Participant

hi Jan
    You are indeed right. In my post on the landing page you will see a picture of one of the adapted models. Notice that it is the first batch that miss some bricks. Very soon all boxes will have the correct content

Jan Gentsch
    Participant

Hi Per,
    and in the handout you have them all! ;-) (also I just love taking photos ;-)
    Do I read you correct, that colour changes remain? Have you got an estimate of first rush batch size?

Per Kristiansen
    Participant

I think it was the first couple of hundreds of boxes, so would assume they are almost sold by now

Jan Gentsch
    Participant

All the better! So I got them all ;-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account